We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic paralegal to assist in all aspects of our property development practice.
The successful candidate will preferably have passed the LPC and is looking for a paralegal position as a preliminary before embarking on a training contract. Previous individuals in this role have gone on to training contracts with the firm although this would depend upon suitability in the role and the personal aspirations of the individual involved.
Duties would include:
- Preparing legal documents
- Researching legal topics
- Taking ownership of enquiries and resolving or escalating to others as appropriate
- Organising and prioritising workloads
- Providing general support for fee earners including ensuring fee earners are well prepared for meetings
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a busy team and get involved in interesting property development cases.
Required skills would include:
- Good 'IT' skills
- A 'can-do' attitude
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to take responsibility for tasks without constant supervision
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure