Residential Plot Conveyancer
We currently have a vacancy for a housebuilding plot conveyancer.
The successful candidate will have experience in liaising with the sales team of a housebuilder client and dealing with disposals of new houses and apartments.
This role may suit a legal executive or perhaps an experienced conveyancing secretary who has made the transition to fee earning. The successful candidate will be supported by a senior solicitor who will be responsible for site set-up and management of the team.
Duties would include:
- Liaising with the sales teams at national housebuilding development companies and taking instructions on the sales;
- Sending out all legal documents in respect of the sales;
- Dealing with enquiries raised by purchasing solicitors;
- Attending to exchange of contracts and completions;
- Preparing reports on progress for the clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a busy team and get involved in property development matters.
Required skills would include:
- Good 'IT' skills
- A 'can-do' attitude
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to take responsibility for tasks without constant supervision
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
We will appoint the right person into a permanent position on a good salary. The salary band is £35k - £50k depending on experience and capability.
If this excites you then please send an email to email@example.com explaining why along with a CV.