We are very keen to appoint a skilled commercial property lawyer preferably with some experience and/or an interest in property development work. If you would like to feel the freedom of getting involved in advising major development companies on all aspects of their business then we would like to hear from you.
What we are looking for is someone who:
- Has at least 1 years good experience in a UK legal practice;
- Takes their role and career seriously, works meticulously and thinks how you do the job is every bit as important as the outcome;
- Prefers quality to quantity;
- Likes helping their colleagues;
- Wants to work on significant property development deals;
- If not a great property lawyer now then has other important legal talents and has the ability and desire to become one very quickly;
- Likes the idea of working in a small fantastically skilled environment;
- Wants to build something of their own to be proud of but who is also a strong team member and wants to develop their practice in a positive fast growing environment.
We will appoint the right person into a permanent position on a good salary. The salary band is £45k - £90k depending on many things.
If this excites you then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why along with a CV.