Although specialists in property development work, we are experienced in all aspects of commercial property law and have extensive experience in all manner of property conveyancing issues.
In particular, we will buy, sell or let all kinds of property for our clients and also act for investors and property managers. We can also help you to identify potential acquisitions and assess the planning, environmental and tax considerations. We are experienced in putting together and managing complex development negotiations, associated joint ventures, advice on structure as well as handling all aspects of commercial property work.
At all times we seek to provide a personal and committed service.
Recent transactions include:
- All types of commercial conveyancing including retail, business, industrial, power, leisure and agricultural work.
- Property aspects of PFI contracts encompassing hospitals, primary care centres, schools and other public buildings;
- Creation and management of complex mixed used and urban regeneration schemes.
- Sale and purchase of property portfolios including retail, industrial and residential portfolios;
- Purchase, leasing and disposal of various HQ office buildings.
- Acquisition and disposal of many waterfront, seafront and marina sites.
- Hotel developments with multi-layered leasing arrangements.
- Site set up work for large development sites
- Planning collaboration and consortium agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating all manner of commercial leases and pre-lets for large development sites;
Please refer to the following sections for further details on specific areas: