SJS Law is the firm of choice for many members of the property development industry. We provide a comprehensive service to all members of the industry whether they be house builders, commercial, retail, leisure or industrial developers.
Our expertise covers the full spectrum of development and commercial property matters including acquisition, strategic site assembly, planning, environmental, joint ventures and consortia arrangements, disposal, estate management, letting, licensing, management, dispute resolution and commercial issues.
Our experience means that we are well placed to identify the key issues at stake at an early stage thereby minimising lead-in costs and maximising the prospects of achieving a successful outcome.
Our property development experience ranges from sports and leisure development to retail, industrial and power development. We are well known for the extensive work we have carried out over many years for the house building industry.
Our experience includes:
- Acquisition, decontamination and development of sites across the UK;
- Dealing with collaboration/consortium arrangements, development agreements and infrastructure agreements;
- Dealing with all aspects of ancillary affordable housing arrangements;
- Property aspects of PFI contracts encompassing hospitals, primary care centres, schools and other public buildings;
- Various inner city mixed use site assemblies and urban regeneration projects;
- Assembly of strategic land sites for the creation of new settlements;
- Advising on structure, risk analysis and all aspects of joint venture arrangements;
- Site set up strategies;
- Hotel developments;