If at any point you would like to remove any or all of your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what you would like us to do.
* Mandatory Fields
SJS Law is committed to safeguarding the privacy of information given to us by you or third parties. In this regard, our policy relating to the safeguarding of information and data is as follows.
The use we make of your information varies depending on whether you are a client or a business contact.
While acting for you, we will use your information in a variety of ways but basically this will all fall within two categories. Firstly, we will use your data to progress the matters you have instructed us to handle for you. Secondly, we will also, from time to time, use our contact database to advise you of changes in the law which may affect your business, notify of you of developments and changes at SJS Law and invite you to marketing events that we think you may wish to attend.
Contacts of the Firm
We will use the information we hold to contact you if we feel there is a matter you can assist with on a professional basis and also to advise you of changes in the law which may affect your business and/or our relationship, notify of you of developments and changes at SJS Law and invite you to marketing events that we think you may wish to attend
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so or where you have consented to us using your information for particular purposes
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information and if we have collected your information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed and we will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information, and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We will only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form and for the purposes described in respect of each form.
If you’re an SJS Law client or already have a relationship with us, you will have been advised about how we collect and use your information.
If you have any questions about privacy at SJS Law, please contact us at 8 Kew Bridge Piazza, 8 Kew Bridge Road, London TW8 0FJ or email email@example.com.